© 2023 by Name of Site. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
Burning Permit
Dog Policy
Driveway & Building Permits & Zoning

Contact the Zoning Office of Chisago County

website:  http://www.co.chisago.mn.us/278/Building-Construction-Demolition-Permits

Reminder: Driveway permits are required prior to any earthwork. These are obtained from the County's Zoning office and help ensure the roadbeds are kept safe and ditches well drained.